“Nations has been a skilled and experienced partner for UniCredit AG Germany for many years.In our company we call the training in Cork the “Crème de la crème of training abroad”.We especially appreciate the individuality and the excellent service. This is also the view of our employees, from whom – without exception – we have received exclusively excellentfeedback.”
Silvia Steinhage, UniCredit Global Business Services
The Nations Total English Programme
The Nations Total English Programme is an intensive and challenging full immersion course in professional and business English for international executives. It focuses on what you need to do through English in your professional life. This fast moving and enjoyable course helps you master international English in the shortest possible time.
You will spend over 60 hours per week completely immersed in an English-speaking environment. Individual coaching is at the heart of The Nations Total English Programme. Professional skills performance and language needs are worked on in 1 to 1 sessions.
In addition, the individualised coaching is developed and enriched through:
- Group sessions, which test improved performance in English in areas such as negotiations, conference calls, presentations, argumentation and other soft skills, as appropriate
- Language and intercultural evening workshops and dinners – working on communications skills across cultures
- Workign lunches – networking and socialising
- Personalised recorded audio feedback each day throughout the training
- Guided self-study and consolidation – integration of a model/target language during your stay
- A stimulating and enjoyable social programme, including a trip to the beautiful South West Coast of Ireland
You will work hard and be challenged. We want you to be fully involved in your training programme, which will be stimulating and enjoyable.